Goddard Enterprises Limited operates a conglomerate with operations in 22 Caribbean, Central and South American countries. We are in catering and ground handling, manufacturing, distribution and retail, finance and general insurance, auto sales and services, shipping and stevedoring, and services.
As a result of our growth, we wish to appoint a talented and experienced Market Development Projects Manager for our Manufacturing & Services Division; capable of making comprehensive assessments of regional and extra-regional markets, as they relate to fast moving consumer goods, and developing strategies and strategic projects for those markets.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES
• Undertake value adding and value creation projects in local and regional markets involving the effective distribution and promotion of our brands
• Investigate growth opportunities and prepare full business plans for the Caribbean as well as extra-regional markets
• Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
• Lead the planning and implementation of projects
• Implement and manage project changes and/or interventions to achieve project outputs
• Present reports defining project progress, challenges and solutions