Hanschell Inniss Limited is a leader in the marketing and distribution of Fast Moving Consumer Goods, handling a wide range of consumer products and representing leading regional and international brands. We are focused on building and maintaining an innovative, engaged team culture. The environment is fast-paced and high-energy and will challenge the results-oriented professional who thrives on effecting positive change aligned with dynamic priorities.
We are seeking to recruit a commercially focussed and self-motivated individual to join our finance team as Credit Controller.
- Manage the Company’s accounts receivable functions
- Ensure proper internal controls are developed, implemented and monitored
- Lead, manage and train team members
- Lead the credit control function, ensuring that agreed credit terms and limits are maintained by customers
- Ensure the collection of money and reduction of overdue debtor accounts
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers. Visiting clients as required.