McBride Caribbean Limited, an aerosol manufacturing organisation with exports to twenty-three (23) markets in the Caribbean, Central and South America, and a subsidiary of Goddard Enterprises Limited, is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Sales & Marketing Manager.
The Sales & Marketing Manager reports directly to the General Manager.
The ideal candidate for this position should be highly motivated with excellent leadership skills, must be results oriented and possess a sound background in sales and marketing.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Development and execution of sales and marketing strategies to achieve annual revenue growth targets and market share in individual markets
• Developing new export markets
• Managing the company’s Sales and Marketing operations
• Preparation of annual sales and marketing budgets towards the achievement of relevant assigned goals and objectives in the company’s strategic business plan
• Management of relationships with distribution partners and relevant service providers and customers
• Recruitment, training and assessment of employees in the Sales & Marketing department
• Fostering a climate of excellence among Sales & Marketing employees in productivity, quality, relationship management and teamwork
• Ensuring that the policies, procedures and rules of the organization are understood and applied
• Preparation and presentation of reports to management